Senior Product Data Analyst, Core
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world's largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We're building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
About the Opportunity
As a Product Data Analyst supporting OKX Core, you will be responsible for leveraging data to optimize Fiat product features for OKX. You will work directly with our Payments, Risk and Compliance product team to identify gaps, recommend solutions, execute analyses and communicate the insights. Your work will be highly visible and will contribute directly to the bottom line of the business. The ideal candidate is someone who is fast learning, collaborative, has strong communication and problem solving skills.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with engineering and data engineering to build scalable analytics infrastructure by writing instrumentation specifications and assisting in data modeling for Fiat payments
- Building dashboards/reports which support decision making across Product and Design
- Deep diving into our data, applying data mining techniques to generate actionable insights which enable us to iterate our product
- Collaborating with product management to define key metrics as well as identify opportunities to drive those metrics
- Designing and interpreting AB tests to optimize product features
What We Look For In You:
- 3+ years in analytics or data science
- Startup experience
- High levels of curiosity and eager enthusiasm for open-ended problems
- Experience building functional and beautiful dashboards
- Advanced SQL skills and familiarity with data modeling
- Ability to apply statistical analysis and data mining methods
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain innovations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate insights into clear and actionable plans for product
Highlights of Perks and Benefits
Market competitive total compensation package
Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
401K with company contribution
Paid Parental Leave
Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
Company Donation Match
More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The salary range for this position is $108,000 to $227,000.
The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.