Who We Are:
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan. Even though this role is listed in San Francisco, we are remote friendly and believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team:
You’ll be joining the smart and supportive User Growth Team that is charged with creating experiences that attract and retain new customers to Okcoin.
Part of user-growth, the growing social team drives our social brand awareness initiatives to acquire and retain customers. In addition to engaging with customers through social media, the social team promotes other aspects of the business through social content.
About the Opportunity:
As Social Media Manager you'll report into Okcoin's Social Lead and own audience growth on social media. Increasing our presence across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more.. You'll partner closely with Content, Growth, and Brand Design on optimizing a variety of content buckets, and whatever the next content trend is for our social channels. Additionally, you will assist with a variety of social media initiatives to grow the business.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Daily community management across all Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, and future channels.
- Implementation and management of community management daily liking strategy across all social channels
- Implementation and management of community management daily commenting strategy across all social channels
- Reply to customers in an interactive way that is separate from CS to help with brand building and loyalty on a consistent basis.
- Management of all muting & blocking issues
- Instagram channel management & growth
- Facebook channel management & growth
- LinkedIn channel management & growth
- Development of content for social channels as we increase our posting frequency across all channels.
- Helping assist with other social team initiates, optimizations, and evergreen/trending content as we grow each channel.
- Elevate KOL partner content and proactively find opportunities to increase distribution partners for Okcoin content
What We Look For In You:
3-5 years experience in social media
- Experience growing Instagram, Facebook, & Linkedin
- Worked for larger brands
Nice to Haves:
- The ability to test new content on different demographics
- Experience in creating an overall engaged community management process that lets the customer feel heard and part of the conversation.
- Experience in acquisition of new customers by engaging with them on the social platforms they visit most
- Experience in retention of new customers by engaging with them on the social platforms they visit most
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.