Talent Acquisition Specialist
By taking responsibility of the entire recruitment process, you will be a part of the Talent Acquisition Team, which is responsible for ensuring that all staffing needs are met in a timely manner. Actively involved in building up the talent pipeline and employer brand through a variety of creative activities, as well as being involved in multiple of talent acquisition projects to improve the process, policies, recruitment systems and just to name a few.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for overseeing the entire recruitment process, from sourcing through onboarding.
- In a predetermined amount of time, find and present hiring managers with qualified candidates, and close the given positions in accordance with the KPIs' timetable.
- Be a member of the interviewing team to counsel the hiring managers on the suitability of applicants.
- Collaborate as a team to develop and implement appealing and unique sourcing tactics.
- Participate in a variety of Employer Branding events such as university career seminars, career fairs, strategic alliances with schools, and so on. To work closely with different stakeholders to make sure that employer branding activities are high-quality and new in order to attract talent.
- Under the direction of the Talent Acquisition Manager, accept the opportunity to lead various Talent Acquisition projects, including but not limited to the improvement of talent acquisition policies and procedures, the upgrading of applicant tracking systems, the improvement of employer branding strategies, etc.
- Process talent acquisition administrative tasks include offer letters, candidates' personal details, and document collection.
- Helps with the different onboarding initiatives to make sure that all new employees feel welcome.
- Ensure timely reporting of the progress of talent acquisition activities.
- Education Level : Degree from college or above, related to any major.
- Experience in recruitment of at 5 years or more, preferably mixture of BPO and recruitment firm.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking counterparts from China/Hong Kong.
- High-volume recruitment coordinating experience is a bonus.
- Good networking and strong stakeholder management skill.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of the recruitment and local talent market, sourcing tools, interviewing, evaluation & assessment process, and selection techniques that will support the execution and administration of talent acquisition processes and activities supporting market deadlines in the region, even under time constraints.
- Capability to work independently under guidance
- Willing to work in TRX, Kuala Lumpur (walking distance from MRT TRX)
- Annual Leaves
- Insurance Coverage for Employee & Dependants
- Meal Allowance
- Hybrid Working - with 2 days WFH/week