About the Team:
Localization is key to our mission of making crypto available for everyone. With this mission, localization at OK is laser-focused on linguistic excellence, localized user experience and tooling scalability. We enable our products to be globally accessible in 20+ languages, work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive global language launches, manage continuous localization of all user interfaces, and deliver a great experience that truly feels local.
About the Opportunity:
Language managers own the quality of our localized product of the respective language of Russian, Spanish (Latam), French, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil), Indonesian or Vietnamese. This opportunity allows you to dive deep into the end-to-end product development cycle and work closely with Localization PgMs, product managers, engineers, researchers, and data analysts to evaluate and improve the localized product quality. You will drive quality review, improvement and testing efforts and initiate the right level of process to ensure the success of the localized experience. As the advocate of local users, you are highly motivated to evangelize best practices in localization and cultural adaptations. You also understand the local market and are able to provide input on market opportunities and competitor analysis.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborate with localization program managers to drive language quality initiatives, perform localization review and testings to identify linguistic and functional issues to ensure end to end localized product quality.
- Be the advocate of the local customers, research and collect customer feedback about products and services, provide inputs on UI, UX, and design for products to deliver the best possible local experience.
- Collaborate with the vendor manager to evaluate language service providers, support provider trainings and closely monitor their performance.
- Provide guidance and maintaining translation assets including style guides, glossaries, and TM
- Work closely with cross- functional teams to provide insights on local market potential, opportunities or threats and analyze competitor's activities by segment/country within the region.
What We Look For In You:
- Native fluency in Russian, Spanish (Latam), French, Thai, Portuguese (Brazil), Indonesian, Vietnamese and business proficiency in English
- BA or equivalent in a similar field such as translation, linguistics, communications, etc.
- 3+ years in translation, localization, or LQA
- Experience with localization tools such as TMS, CMS, etc
- Experience with product content writing or copywriting
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Knowledge in localization management
- Knowledge in UI/UX
- Action oriented, dedicated self-starter
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations