Who We Are
About the Team:
The Customer Service team plays an important role in providing solutions and collecting feedback from our customers for better improvement. As the front liner, we are the voice to the company from our customers..
About the Opportunity:
The successful candidate will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring individual investors and institutions into the crypto economy more quickly. You will possess the ability and willingness to balance customer needs with business priorities.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. You must also have strong prioritisation skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
For this role, you must already be based in Malta, this is a hybrid position.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- To undertake any tasks delegated by the Assistant Manager/Manager/Team Leader and global site team.
- To identify areas for service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the Assistant Manager/Manager and Team Leader.
- To participate fully in the team, taking part in regular team meetings, buzz sessions, giving feedback and ideas to colleagues and to the Assistant Manager /Manager/Team Leader.
- To escalate any queries or unresolved issues to the Team Leader and as advised by the operations management, which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
- To handle all inquiries/issues from global customers.
- To handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms, and services, etc.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution for Customer, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.
- Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and professional manner.
What We Look For In You:
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with additional at least 1 additional language (Swedish)
- Strong customer service skills, highly motivated team-player.
- Knowledge of digital asset exchange/trading.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results.
- Fast typing skills (at least 40 words per minute).
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer and others applications like GA.
- Inbound call centre customer service-related work experience is preferred.
- Willing to work on shift rotation
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.