Who We Are:
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Miami, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
About the Team:
The Compliance function at Okcoin is responsible for the overall compliance culture at the company. We’re a team of risk-minded problem solvers who advise the business on the company’s regulatory obligations and enterprise risk.
Our Third Party Risk Management team, in particular, is responsible for establishing and managing relevant controls to identify, manage and mitigate third party risk.
What You'll be Doing:
This role will assist with the development and implementation of the Third Party Risk Management Program to ensure a strong control environment leading to the early identification and sustainable mitigation of operational, regulatory and reputational risk.
In this role you will:
- Conduct comprehensive third party reviews of vendors, payment partners, Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs), etc.
- Communicate your review findings, analysis and recommendations to Third Party Risk Management leadership and other stakeholders.
- Maintain appropriate records of all third party reviews.
- Engage cross-functionally (with groups such as Engineering, Finance, Legal, Product, and Risk) on our Third Party Risk Management Program and related reviews.
- Assist with special projects as needed, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
What We Look For in You:
- 4+ years of experience in compliance within financial services, FinTech or cryptocurrency industries.
- Experience in third party risk analyst/review roles.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services regulations, compliance, policies, process, and procedures.
- Understanding of operational risk management.
- Excellent research, analytical and due diligence skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and lead discussions.
- Proven ability to work within and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, critical thinker and adept at working independently and in a dispersed team environment covering multiple and varied tasks.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with BSA/AML, money transmission regulations, and industry best practices.
- CAMS, PMI, or equivalent certification
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.