Lead Product Manager
at Okcoin (View all jobs)
Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Jose, San Francisco, Austin, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Dublin.
About the Team
Product managers at Okcoin are the CEOs of their areas of focus. We develop growth-focused product strategies, manage cost/profitability and then deliver powerful strategies that guide customers through simple transaction workflows. We are building an integrated and beautiful crypto-finance experience for mobile and web. Product managers collaborate across business units and align user research, design and UX writing, brand and marketing, technical project management and engineering, testing, data, compliance and legal teams. We are a multi-cultural and decentralized team with a deep passion for bitcoin, crypto and Defi. We are objective oriented and everyone contributes to data analysis to drive business growth.
About the Opportunity
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible to discover new markets and revenue opportunities and innovate new products to address the market needs. Act as an internal champion to build consensus and influence senior management for new product ideas. Identify, define, implement and instrument market research, product design, product implementation and product release processes.
Define, build and scale Okcoin's payment systems that powers money movement globally to help our customers gain access to a wide array of crypto assets. The scope of this role includes defining & managing product roadmaps, features including user experience and end to end integration with local & international payment providers while proactively managing the risk associated with your product. Tracking KPIs and driving growth of your product features is at the core of PM’s at Okcoin, while collaborating with multiple key stakeholders like designers, engineering, legal, risk, compliance, marketing, customer support & finance across the organization and get them aligned on your product roadmap and deliverables.
You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be the owner of your payment products, you truly own it!
- Define & drive every aspect of your product from developing the roadmap/backlogs/iterations in order to hit your goals & KPIs
- Outline features, technical integration requirements, work with your squad of product designers, content writers, data analysts and engineers including technical project managers, to bring your product to life
- You verify your squad deliverables, align your customer support teams including all key stakeholders for any feature release/announcements to your retail users
- Manage your product dashboard by tracking all your product data metrics
- Drive adoption, usage of your products working closely with marketing, risk teams, keep close eye on customer frictions and voice of customer to optimize your product experience
What We Look For In You:
- Product management experience in the tech space
- Visionary for trending and future crypto market needs
- Product innovator that can achieve business goals with unique product offering and business models
- Previous experience designing and building payments systems and understanding of risk management associated with these payment options
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing resources and priorities. Opinionated and willing to make calls with limited information. Ability to navigate through ambiguity to advocate for resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for product development, engineering, design and marketing
- Technical, comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details. Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; willing to roll up sleeves and design scalable and extensible solutions
- Metrics driven with proficiency in identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics Experience identifying KPIs and working with engineering and analytics on instrumentation and monitoring
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency exchanges and passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
Nice to Haves:
- Past experience working with payments systems or crypto platforms is strongly preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.