Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
Product managers at Okcoin are the CEOs of their areas of focus. We develop growth-focused product strategies, manage cost/profitability and then deliver powerful strategies that guide customers through simple transaction workflows. We are building an integrated and beautiful crypto-finance experience for mobile and web. Product managers collaborate across business units and align user research, design, UX writers, brand and marketing, technical project management and engineering, testing, data, compliance and legal teams. We are a multi-cultural and decentralized team with a deep passion for bitcoin, crypto and Defi. We are objective oriented and everyone contributes to data analysis to drive business growth.
About the Opportunity
Okcoin's customer base is evolving as more everyday people embark on their crypto-finance journey. We are seeking an experienced data-driven product manager to become the expert on the retail segment, own the retail strategy and the roadmap execution in cooperation with other feature teams. This role will own key products and features - asset performance, reporting and data display, within the retail experience. Working within the product organization, this role will work with our development partners in Beijing and interface with marketing to develop and execute a go-to-market plan that differentiates Okcoin in the marketplace. Success will be measured by conversion rates and transaction metrics.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop the retail product strategy and manage the roadmap for the core retail experience
- Identify market opportunities and pursue differentiating and forward-thinking retail products and features
- Build operational maturity for product development and execution and represent retail to business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Define and monitor KPIs for retail products while leading feature teams towards workflow, UX and design optimization to better meet KPI targets
- Drive product discussions with key stakeholders to ensure the retail product-line is meeting customer needs and market demand
- Influence retail product design and own retail prioritization decisions
- Assume accountability for product roadmaps, resource allocation, release cadence, testing and beta programs
- Partner with marketing and growth center teams to develop a go-to-market strategy that encompasses localized opportunities
What We Look For In You:
- 7+ years of dedicated and successful product management experience with bitcoin, crypto, social, gaming, e-commerce or finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- A track record of success launching highly scalable and successful products within crypto, fintech, social or gaming industries
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Have worked with and built successful products with remote development teams
- Passion for Bitcoin, crypto, Defi and/or blockchain
Nice to Haves:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Experience with A/R, V/R or vehicle display systems
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.