Who we are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
What does Okcoin offer interns:
- An opportunity to turbocharge your skills in a hyper-growth environment
- Lot of creative freedom to get your hands dirty and have a huge impact in a short time
- Explore career path opportunities under the mentorship of awesome teammates
- Receive financial compensation
- Earn credits toward your educational degree
About the team:
The UX Writing team plays a central role in shaping the voice of our product experiences in bringing the next billion people to crypto. At Okcoin, our mission is to “Take care of our team, promote and advance crypto globally, and empower every individual in the world”. It’s not just a mission. It’s our way of life.
About the opportunity:
Are you a future leader, with the ambition, knowledge, and super powers to bring crypto to all? As a Content Operations Manager intern, you’ll sit on the UX Writing team and work with other cross-functional partners to manage continuous improvements on the projects, including developing new processes and workflows to increase efficiency, keep the team nimble, and drive quality standards. We’re looking for someone who others describe as human-centric; a leader who inspires and a team player who knows that work only happens when people work together. Bring your weirdness, warmth, worldviews, and skepticism, to help us make all kinds of new stories.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand the global content lifecycle and skillfully usher people's creative ideas from concept to implementation
- Work closely with a global team of designers, product managers, localization, marketing, support, legal and compliance teams to define best practices and forward-thinking processes to surface great content on web and app surfaces.
- Ensure the teams are on track - facilitating decision-making, resolving blockers, and surfacing challenges
- Utilize facilitation, conflict resolution, influence, and strong decision making to navigate ambiguities and complexities of the organization, and achieve critical goals
- Pitch ideas and draft content that are transparent, clear, and culturally relevant
What we look for in you:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in design strategy, business management, user experience design, or a related field
- Passionate about applying human-centered design to real-life challenges
- Proactive, action-oriented self-starter
- A strong ability to derive insights from data
- Excited about crypto, blockchain, and sci-fi!
Nice to haves:
- Fluent in Mandarin
Okcoin Statement: Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.