Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
Product managers at Okcoin are the CEOs of their areas of focus. We develop growth-focused product strategies, manage cost/profitability and then deliver powerful strategies that guide customers through simple transaction workflows. We are building an integrated and beautiful crypto-finance experience for mobile and web. Product managers collaborate across business units and align user research, design and UX writing, brand and marketing, technical project management and engineering, testing, data, compliance and legal teams. We are a multi-cultural and decentralized team with a deep passion for bitcoin, crypto and Defi. We are objective oriented and everyone contributes to data analysis to drive business growth.
About the Opportunity
Okcoin is a mobile-first product company and as such we are focusing efforts to make all of our products and features mobile-friendly. We are seeking an experienced product manager to develop and own the overall mobile strategy and oversee the roadmap execution by other feature teams. This role will manage iOS and Android mobile apps across both retail and trading customer segments. Working within the product organization, this role will also work with our development partners at OKEx and interface with marketing to develop and execute a go-to-market plan that differentiates Okcoin in the marketplace. Success will be measured by transaction metrics and conversion rates.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and own the mobile product strategy and roadmap for the flagship Okcoin iOS and Android apps and other device integrations
- Identify market opportunities and pursue differentiating and forward-thinking mobile products and features
- Build operational maturity for mobile products and execution and represent mobile to business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Define and monitor KPIs for mobile apps while leading feature teams towards workflow, UX and design optimization to better meet KPI targets
- Drive product discussions with key stakeholders to ensure the mobile product-line is meeting customer needs and market demand
- Influence mobile product design and own mobile prioritization decisions
- Assume accountability for product roadmaps, resource allocation, release cadence, testing and beta programs and app store integrations
- Partner with marketing and growth center teams to develop a go-to-market strategy that encompasses localized opportunities
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- A track record of success launching highly scalable and successful mobile applications within crypto, fintech, social or gaming industries
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Have built mobile products with remote development teams
- Passion for Bitcoin, crypto, Defi and/or blockchain
Nice to Haves:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Have led integration teams and architecting solutions
- Experience with A/R, V/R or vehicle display systems
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.