Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
Product managers at Okcoin are the CEOs of their areas of focus. We develop growth-focused product strategies, manage cost/profitability and then deliver powerful strategies that guide customers through simple transaction workflows. We are building an integrated and beautiful crypto-finance experience for mobile and web. Product managers collaborate across business units and align user research, design and UX writing, brand and marketing, technical project management and engineering, testing, data, compliance and legal teams. We are a multi-cultural and decentralized team with a deep passion for bitcoin, crypto and Defi. We are objective oriented and everyone contributes to data analysis to drive business growth.
About the Opportunity
In this role, you will be part of the growth team where we enable thousands of institutional and individual users to help them onboard and understand Okcoin offerings through seamless experiences. We bring the highest security standards, prioritize compliance with local regulations and build scalable solutions. You will also be focused on growing our Okcoin user base through the improvement of security features while building a world class user experience. This role will be working with internal and external partners to scale and build a set of features for Okcoin in order to enhance our centralized and decentralized capabilities. Our Consumer Identity team works with a talented global team and understands the needs of users across different jurisdictions (180+ countries) where localization is required to take the onboarding process to the next level.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop features and capabilities to facilitate seamless onboarding with the best security practices on Okcoin in order to support the exponential growth
- Identify problems and look for world-class solutions to improve the onboarding capabilities and user experience of Okcoin users around the world
- Work with cross-functional team to translate user needs into product requirements and communicate with the engineering teams and relevant stakeholders to ensure execution within defined timelines
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to the market in fast paced environments
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners and best practices in the industry
- Monitor key product metrics and continuously improve features through ongoing product iteration to ensure the onboarding features support exponential growth
What We Look For In You:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Prior product leadership experience with a track record of managing technical aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to understand customer pain points to provide a seamless experience related to identity verification, security and fraud prevention
- Ability to work cross-culturally with other team members around the world
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Sales
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Previous experience designing infrastructure to have an scalable product according to the company goals
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Goal oriented person with passion for delivering results
Nice to Haves:
- Experience developing products in cryptocurrency or financial services
- Experience working with fraud, compliance and risk management departments
- Experience with identity, and regulatory technology third parties
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.