Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Role
Our recruiting team is a core strategic driver of Okcoin’s success. We build the foundation of our future by hiring extraordinary talent that share our mission of building an inclusive future of finance. We are looking for a Recruiter to partner with our Customer Support and Risk leaders as we move into the next evolution of Okcoin. In this role, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to move the needle for the business. You will have the opportunity to build hiring processes from scratch, create proactive sourcing strategies while layering in diversity, and act as a strategic thought partner to the business. In addition to recruiting, you will also be involved in HR operations and support on an as-needed basis. This role will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Define, design and implement search engagements for Customer Service, Risk Management, Operations and Quality Assurance
- Partner with hiring teams to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Manage offer negotiations and partner with HR for successful onboarding and communicating status to all stakeholders along the way
- Provide subject matter expertise with the ability to coach hiring managers and interview teams through the interview process
- Collaborate on special HR projects as needed
- Work closely with the people team to execute talent management initiatives
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience within a corporate environment
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience building partnerships with leaders and cross-functional partners, including senior management
- Knowledge of Maltese employment laws and local best practices
- Proven track record of identifying, engaging and closing passive candidates from top companies
- Ability to leverage talent market insights and data to guide decisions and influence hiring managers
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
- Strong passion for crypto
- Familiarity with compliance and best practices in other European jurisdictions other than Malta
Okcoin Europe is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.