Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
Product managers at Okcoin are the CEOs of their areas of focus. We develop growth-focused product strategies, manage cost/profitability and then deliver powerful strategies that guide customers through simple transaction workflows. We are building an integrated and beautiful crypto-finance experience for mobile and web. Product managers collaborate across business units and align user research, design and UX writing, brand and marketing, technical project management and engineering, testing, data, compliance and legal teams. We are a multi-cultural and decentralized team with a deep passion for bitcoin, crypto and Defi. We are objective oriented and everyone contributes to data analysis to drive business growth.
About the Opportunity
Okcoin has a unique service that allows end-to-end bitcoin and crypto purchases and sales. We are seeking a Product Manager with strong technical experience to be the expert for this flagship service. This role will develop and execute the strategy and roadmap for the highly-scalable and modular service and focus on prioritized integrations and driving innovation through 3rd party partnerships. This role will work closely with the retail product and design team and also our partners at OKEx. Success will be measured by transaction metrics and conversion rates.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and own the product strategy and roadmap for the flagship service and its integrations
- Identify market opportunities and collaborate with the partnership and growth center teams to integrate the service with 3rd party ecosystem partners
- Build operational maturity for the service products and represent the service to business stakeholders and executive leadership
- Define and monitor KPIs for the service and integrations while developing optimizations for the architecture, workflows, UX and designs to better meet KPI targets
- Drive product discussions with key stakeholders and partners to ensure the service is meeting customer needs and market demand
- Influence product design and own prioritization decisions
- Assume accountability for product roadmaps, resource allocation, and release cadence
- Partner with marketing and growth center teams to develop a go-to-market strategy for the service and integrations
What We Look For In You:
- 5+ years of dedicated product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- A track record of success designing & building highly scalable services and applications
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Capability to drive technical product sessions with integration partners and internal teams
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Passion for Bitcoin, crypto, Defi and/or blockchain
Nice to Haves:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Have led integration teams and architecting solutions
- Designed public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- Experience with blockchain technologies and distributed systems knowledge
- Have built or working on technical platforms that enable concurrent development of features by teams located around the world
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.