A unique and highly-impactful role at one of the fastest-growing global cryptocurrency exchanges HQ in SF-SOMA (with stunning views of the Bay Bridge). The AML and Fraud Investigator is responsible to investigate cases that have been identified through our monitoring systems for potential money laundering, terrorist financing, Bank Secrecy Act violations and other fraud related issues such as wire, ACH or card fraud. This individual must have payments fraud investigation experience.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Complete comprehensive investigations using various fraud and AML tools and be accountable and responsible for all information researched and contained in each case file
- Support the build out of our investigative function, document and maintain investigation procedures and processes to ensure compliance with internal standards and all applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare investigation and risk assessment reports, weekly investigation and monitoring metrics and progress reports
- Coordinate work between our U.S. and Beijing teams
- Support the regional AML officers in regard to AML and fraud referral cases
- Required to maintain knowledge of AML/Fraud related regulations and attend a minimum of five hours of training per year
On the first day, we’ll expect you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant AML and payments fraud investigation experience working for a fintech, crypto or financial institution
- Proven analytical, research, and documentation skills
- Results driven with the ability to influence others to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced innovative environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written and at all organizational levels.
Note: The ideal candidate is based in Malta or Beijing
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.