Who we are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that: We’re building an inclusive future of finance. A future that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the team
This role sits on Okcoin’s Content Team within the Marketing organization and reports to the Head of Content. The Content Team owns the language that creates Okcoin’s brand and education experiences. From billboards to blog posts, we do it all — and all in the name of helping more people learn about, buy, and earn on crypto.
About the role
We’re looking for someone to own content strategy for crypto curious investors: You’ll learn about our audience, build a content pipeline, inform distribution, write a range of copy, edit peers’ work, and share back performance metrics.
You’ll partner closely with the Brand Design, Product Marketing, Growth, and Partnership teams to execute acquisition campaigns, educational resources, event content, and more. We believe in data-driven experimentation: Bring big ideas, and we’ll make them happen if you can back them up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive our narrative and growth for investors who are new to crypto through short-form and long-form content
- Inform distribution of content across channels, and provide regular performance updates
- Support brand and product announcements with emails, blog posts, landing pages, and more
- Create foundational resources for how to execute successful content for the audience
- Partner with external parties to add supplementary content and strategic programs
- Ship polished, typo-free content that’s cohesive across channels
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Content Strategy or a related role
- A passion for great content and sharp editing
- A developed and diverse portfolio of content projects you’ve built from the ground up
- Experience working in a fast-moving, collaborative environment
- Self motivation in identifying needs and executing on them without being asked
- Strategic mindset in dedicating resources to the areas that will return value
- Some familiarity with and excitement about the future of cryptocurrency
Nice to haves:
- Experience working for a small company or startup
- Experience working for a financial services or fintech company
- Experience managing a team in a previous role
- Fluency in a language other than english
- Deep understanding of SEO
Perks and benefits
- Market-competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats weekly budget for free lunch once/week
- Paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus program paid in BTC
- Company donation match
- A lot more perks when you join
OKCoin is an equal opportunity employer
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.