Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
The product team at Okcoin is a multidisciplinary group that implements the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for our product lines. We strive to understand our customers’ pain points, prioritize product features that drive the greatest value for customers and the business, and work cross-functionally from ideation to development to post-release, to make the vision a reality.
About the Opportunity
As the Product Manager on Growth, you will focus on driving user growth globally across our product lines. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives focused on unlocking great user experiences based on data and insights. You’ll be responsible for onboarding new users as well as the holistic customer lifecycle experience. you’ll drive decision making through quantitative results, research, and customer insights. You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own the consumer experience from registration to digital currency trading
- Work with cross-functional team to define and deliver product roadmap
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to the market
- Drive global product launches and lead beta programs
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
- Work with Marketing to develop and optimize new user acquisition and retention
- Monitor key product metrics and continuously improve them through ongoing product iteration
What We Look For In You:
- Minimum of 5 years of product management, TPM, or software engineering experience
- Prior product leadership experience with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Sales
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Have an eye for good design and user experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Comfortable analyzing data and proficient with data querying techniques (e.g. SQL)
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
Nice to Haves:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency exchanges
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.