Who We Are:
OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto. OkCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, and Singapore. We are a collective of engineers, product managers, and marketers with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
About the Opportunity:
We’re seeking a talented and passionate Affiliate Manager to join our Growth team. Candidates should be experienced, but willing to collaborate, adapt and learn. We’re a new team and growing rapidly. This is a great opportunity to get involved with more entrepreneurial professionals in a dynamic environment. Ability to recruit and nurture affiliates, as well as the ability to analyze their performance and optimize it are vital as we’re driving improvements to our marketing campaigns.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop, manage, and optimize affiliate campaigns
- Recruit new affiliates
- Improve the performance of existing affiliates
- Manage execution of data-driven affiliate campaigns in partnership with internal stakeholders to ensure business objectives are met
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, including strategy, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization
- Devise creative ways to identify potential affiliates
- Report on significant learnings and present the impact of significant findings to leadership
What We Look For In You:
- 3+ years of affiliate marketing experience ideally in the fintech space
- Experience in building large affiliate networks from start to finish
- Solid project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experience with analytical tools and reporting such as Google Analytics and Amplitude
- Understanding of fundamental affiliate customer acquisition KPIs and optimization methods to improve performance through data analysis and segmentation
Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual in Mandarin/English
- Crypto experience or a willingness to learn
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.