A unique and highly-impactful role at one of the fastest-growing global cryptocurrency exchanges HQ in SF-SOMA (with stunning views of the Bay Bridge). The KYC Analyst is responsible to review customer KYC cases that have been identified through our onboarding systems for potential money laundering, terrorist financing, Bank Secrecy Act violations and other AML or fraud related. This individual must have prior know-your-customer and sanctions compliance experience.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Complete comprehensive reviews of incoming customer onboarding cases that require manual review. This may include clearing sanctions and PEP potential matches, reviewing photo IDs, and performing additional research using various AML and fraud tools
- Support the build out of our KYC and Sanctions function, document and maintain procedures and processes to ensure compliance with internal standards and all applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare daily and weekly onboarding metrics and progress reports
- Coordinate work between our U.S. and Beijing teams
- Support the regional AML officers in regard to AML and fraud referral cases
- Required to maintain knowledge of AML/Fraud related regulations and attend a minimum of five hours of training per year
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.