Who We Are:
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a global exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
About the Team:
The content team is a new and growing part of OKCoin. It plays a key role in the larger marketing and growth team in terms of amplifying our brand and products and establishing a unique voice and style for the brand across a variety of content verticals. It's also an opportunity to educate and create value for OKCoin customers (and the potential customers) by bringing them high-quality and timely information and insights.
About the Opportunity:
We're looking for a seasoned content expert and crypto industry insider ready to build and lead a team at a quickly growing company. You will own content marketing strategy at OKCoin, together with the Head of Content, and produce high-quality content across the brand. You will be responsible for producing educational content and industry insights that bring value to current and potential customers, in addition to content more focused on the OKCoin brand and partners. You'll work with other teams in marketing and growth across various content channels and verticals, including company blog, video, email, social media and communications.
For this role, you'll need exceptional attention to detail, flexibility, editorial expertise (lots of different types of deliverables) and familiarity with the crypto and blockchain industry. This role will include both strategy and execution and requires thriving in a fast-pace, collaborative environment, aligning across the marketing and growth team, as well as the larger company.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the global Head of Content to develop and implement a comprehensive content strategy/plan to help drive brand awareness/growth and increase customer retention based on a data-driven content marketing strategy that is aligned with larger company goals.
- Be a primary writer and editor for the company blog, seeking out and interviewing internal stakeholders, partners, customers, industry influencers and other contributors for content creation.
- Build and manage a calendar for a variety of cryptocurrency and blockchain-related content intended to meet customer needs that include education, analysis, go-to-market, events and executive communication
- Collaborate with marketing and analytics teams to produce and ensure the quality of data-driven reports, product guides, announcements, analyses, webinars, landing pages, emails, ad copy and more.
- Create the framework for planning, writing, editing and producing content to scale efficiently.
- Recruit a team of in-house and contracted writers and editors to implement content strategy.
What We Look For In You:
- Editorial expertise: 5+ years of professional writing, editing, copy editing/proofreading experience in English
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Familiarity with the crypto/blockchain industry, or demonstrated ability to grasp unfamiliar spheres/terms/concepts quickly
- Leadership and strategy skills: this role requires you to be creative and think creatively, but also to motivate and lead others to do so
- Familiarity with basic content marketing and markets concepts, such as sales funnels, customer segmentation and speaking to different audiences
Nice to Haves:
- Professional content marketing, product marketing, or branding experience
- Experience trading in traditional and/or crypto markets
- Experience working for a crypto or blockchain-related company
- A history (and preference) of being both strategic, analytical and execution-oriented
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Fluent in Mandarin
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin Statement: OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.