Who We Are
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a global exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
About the Opportunity:
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of OKCoin’s success. We are looking for a SRecruiter to scale up several verticals across tech and non-tech as we move into the next evolution of OKCoin. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for building and cultivating talent pipelines for our hiring needs and will be instrumental in our ability to scale our business. You will have the opportunity to build hiring processes from scratch, create proactive sourcing strategies while layering in diversity, and act as a strategic thought partner to the business. This role will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Define, design and implement search engagements for a variety of roles across several functions.
- Partner with hiring teams to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Manage complex offer negotiations and partner with HR for successful onboarding and communicating status to all stakeholders along the way
- Capture and maintain accurate market, client and candidate information to drive the search process and add value to our overall market intelligence initiatives
- Provide deep subject matter expertise with the ability to coach hiring managers and interview teams through the interview process
What We Look For In You:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience within a corporate environment
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience building partnerships with leaders and cross-functional partners, including senior management
- Proven track record of identifying, engaging and closing passive candidates from top companies
- Ability to leverage talent market insights and data to guide decisions and influence hiring managers
Nice to Haves:
- Relevant experience in a global high-tech company
- Strong passion for crypto
- Familiarity with compliance and best practices in jurisdictions other than USA
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.