Who We Are
OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto. OkCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, and Singapore. We are a collective of engineers, product managers, and marketers with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
The Brand Design team at OKCoin is a group of multidisciplinary creatives that believes in blending the best of visual and experience design to create delightful products and campaigns for our customers. Brand Designers are creative problem solvers—valuing high-quality craft, strong narrative, and strategic thinking.
About the Opportunity
OKCoin is seeking a Brand Designer to join us in making crypto accessible to everyone.
As a Brand Designer, you will help the Lead Brand Designer with the process to bring the OKCoin Brand to life. You will execute campaigns, develop visual systems, and support our brand across channels and platforms. You will be responsible for design projects from concept to execution with oversight from the Lead Designer. Your contributions will raise the bar on end-to-end experiences across multiple disciplines and create a beautiful brand that people love.
To succeed, you should be a creative multitasker with the ability to lead by example and consistently inspire others to create captivating and compelling design solutions. You will feel comfortable in ambiguity, and excited by the prospect of a challenge. You should be inspirational, perceptive, and detail-oriented with a great mind for conceptual thinking and realizing the vision of the project at hand.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the world's top design talent who have shaped some of the most recognizable and loved brands.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work with the Lead Brand Designer and Director of Design to assist with developing the brand voice, guiding principles, strategy, and foundation elements that will empower both the Product and Marketing functions.
- Collaborate with Design and Marketing leadership to assist with shaping the overall vision and brand strategy.
- Execute campaigns, develop visual systems, and support our brand across channels and platforms.
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Review, presentations, and by facilitating workshops.
- Partner with cross-functional peers to define concepts and create provoking and powerful design.
What We Look For In You:
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience at an agency or in-house design teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience.
- Highly organized self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and fast timelines.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Managers, PMMs, Copywriters, and Marketers.
- Passionate to create high-quality design and consistency across several channels such as social media, email, web, and within the product.
Nice to Haves:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly with direction on complex brand initiatives.
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones.
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance (Company pays 100% for employee/80% for dependents)
- 401K with company contribution
- Flexible PTO policy, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.