Who We Are
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto. OKCoin is a global exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong and Singapore. We are a collective of engineers, product managers, and marketers with a common passion, to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
About the Opportunity
OKCoin is seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial marketing professional to join our growing marketing organization to drive our growth marketing strategy for OKCoin products. The successful candidate will think big about the future of crypto and how you can bring individual investors and institutions into the crypto economy more quickly. As a key contributor within the Marketing team, you’ll be tasked with developing effective marketing strategies and plans through strategic proven marketing strategies; developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are aligned and work efficiently to generate and close opportunities. Most importantly, as our dedicated marketer you’ll drive results and significantly grow the adoption of OKCoin products and features.
This position will reside in San Francisco or a remote location.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Orchestrate the launch of new products by working closely with product, design, sales, operations, and our marketing team
- Execute and track program deliverables, milestones, action items, dependencies, risks, and mitigation plans
- Develop solid working relationships with cross-functional teams to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities.
- Track performance of campaigns to provide data-backed insights to optimize campaigns and find new opportunity areas
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization
What We Look For In You:
- 2+ years of GTM experience with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product launch.
- Proven in orchestrating a wide range of marketing initiatives - everything from strategic planning - to content marketing - to go-to-market implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear actionable plans
- Ability to solve complex problems and rapidly formulate a clear point-of-view
- Have an eye for design work and user experience
- Hyper-organized, detail-oriented and know how to get things done quickly and thoughtfully
- Excellent prioritization skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Thrive when working in a collaborative and cross-functional environment and inspire others around you
- Solid analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Experience with Wordpress, Hubspot, Google Analytics
- BA/BS degree; preferably in marketing
Nice to Haves:
- You either are already or are eager to become an expert in the blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape and will understand how speculators, traders, digital asset exchanges, blockchain money services businesses and financial institutions operate.
- Past experience working in the crypto ecosystem strongly preferred
- Familiarity with product management processes and tools
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.