Who We Are
Okcoin is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 20 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team
Okcoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
Localization team enables our products to be accessible in 15+ languages globally. We have an agile team, working closely with cross- functional stakeholders and vendors to enable international language launches and continuous localization of all user-facing surfaces.
About the Opportunity
As a Localization Program Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams through the product development cycle from concept to launch for all localization products. This is a highly visible role requiring strong technical, leadership, project management, and communication skills. We look for localization program managers that care deeply about the products they work on and can build relationships and drive the right level of process to ensure the success of product development in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage end-to-end product localization projects at large scale
- Identify and manage project risk through prioritization, bug and query management, and any other means necessary
- Work closely with other program managers, product managers and engineers on internationalization, localization process improvement for more efficient localization
- Partner with vendors to ensure that the right resources are in place and all deliveries are completed at high quality
- Collect, analyze and report on data for localization efforts, always look for new opportunities through data insights to optimize on workflows, inefficiencies or customer issues to keep improving user experience
- Evangelize globalization, internationalization and localization best practices to cross-functional stakeholders
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's, or Master’s degree, in CS, Localization, Language Studies, or International Studies
- 5+ years localization project/program management experience
- Thorough understanding of translation tools such as TMS, CMS, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internationalization and localization standards, and localization testing best practices
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence and communicate through data, also experience to work effectively across time zones and cultures
Nice to Haves:
- Proficiency in one or more languages in addition to English(Indonesian, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian are preferred)
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Experience or knowledge of mobile app (iOS, Android)internationalization and localization projects
- Experience of driving product localization projects/programs
- Action oriented, dedicated self-starter
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, company paid holidays, and flexible hours
- UberEats Program
- Parental Leave
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company Donation Match
- More surprises when you join!
Okcoin Statement: Okcoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.