OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
About the OJO Product Team
The OJO product team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customer (the consumer). To that end, Product Managers work very closely with the User Experience team and collaborate with them on building a radically different and delightful consumer experience. Technological barriers are slain every day by the best and brightest minds in data science and engineering. You don't end up with hundreds of Artificial Intelligence Trainers who train neural nets and operate a product in real-time unless you're willing to open your mind to crazy ideas. If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced and innovative environment, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand the needs and problems internal and external customers face.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to invent and build solutions that give OJO a competitive advantage.
- Own a complex and evolving roadmap inclusive of multiple value recipients; successfully navigate short and long term tradeoffs to create momentum and a cadence of high-quality outcome delivery, implementation & adoption.
- Development and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of product success that are understandable both by internal & external stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive).
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Raise excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term while building long term value.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long-standing norms and routines.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Economics, Science, or Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Hungry to learn and self-motivated
- Experience with SQL, Python, and/or R
- Experience working in two-sided marketplace
- Experience in real estate
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.