About the OJO Product Design Team
The OJO Product Design Team is a collection of designers with unique skills, passions and superpowers that together with our product and engineering partners, define and iteratively develop the cross-channel experiences for our customers. We highly value curiosity, innovative thinking, risk-taking, story-telling, measurement, analytics, and above all, a deep focus on our customers: homebuyers & sellers, OJO’s real estate agents and service providers, and our Internal tech-enabled people.
If you enjoy working in an incredibly high growth and innovative environment, come join us!
OJO Labs is looking for a Senior Product Designer to impact thousands of consumers and real estate agents by joining the OJO “Nucleus” Consumer Engagement Team. Together you will shape the way OJO’s service experience leverages a combination of technology-driven decision making and a 360° view of our customer to assist our Customer Engagement Representatives (CERs) and Personal Concierges to deliver a better real estate experience to every consumer, real estate agent, and service provider in our marketplace. Using rapid iteration, and A/B testing protocols, you will work closely within a collaborative and cross-functional team environment, to create internal tools and complimentary consumer-facing digital experiences that make buying, selling and owning a new home easier and more possible.
- Work closely with the product managers and engineers of our “Nucleus” Consumer Engagement Team as well as our CER and Concierge operations teams, to define the service experience and corresponding tools that will deliver on OJO’s vision of a better and more equitable homebuying experience
- Partner with these cross-functional teams to leverage analytics, user feedback, and input from multiple stakeholders - to identify problems and define goals that inform the Nucleus product strategy, and ladder into OJO's overall company strategy.
- Map product requirements to design elegant internal tools and consumer-facing user flows, prototype interactions
- Assisting PMs and Engineers in ticket definition - working within an Agile environment
- Deliver production-ready designs for development and collaborate directly with engineers to support an iterative product development process
- 3-5 years experience working as an in-house Product Designer, working with Product Managers and Engineers to turn design into code and shipping products to market with an accompanying portfolio
- Direct experience designing internal-facing products that support efficiency, effectiveness and quality of UX
- Knowledge and strong ability to advocate for over-arching and domain-specific design principles
- Experience working within and actively contributing to a multi-domain design system
- Deep knowledge of Figma
- Working knowledge of other prototyping, wireframing and mapping tools
- Experience in conducting and participating in qualitative user studies
- Experience researching, designing and delivering in a rapidly iterative startup environment
- Knowledge of, and experience designing for consumer/provider marketplace dynamics
- Knowledge of, and experience designing for call center and customer service hybrid communications scenarios
- Experience in consuming/utilizing quantitative data analysis
- Knowledge of the real estate industry
- Experience designing web-based desktop applications
- Designing products with an end-to-end “big picture” experience in mind, knowing that it’s not just about a fine-tuned design, but how the people interact with the end-to-end service that matters
- Participating in user research/testing with product users in remote and asynchronous scenarios
- Translating foundational, generative, and evaluative research into insights, opportunities and new UX concepts
- Having a strong voice to inform others on how the product you work on impacts both our customers and our business
- Leading the ideation of full product and feature-level work and managing design compromises with team members
- Solving complex design and interaction problems that impact multiple user types, systems, and teams
- Hearing feedback from Product, Design and Engineering team members, and can both defend designs and make changes as necessary
- Communicating complex ideas or concepts to non-tech, non-design-oriented colleagues and stakeholders
- Balancing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and striking the balance between sketches, process flows, wireframes, Lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes