Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks into the office workplace, where people spend a majority of their lives. We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will play an essential role in providing a delightful experience to our customers and our employees who rely on our applications. This is an exciting, mission critical role with an extremely large set of responsibilities at a top YCombinator startup.
- Launch products
- Understand Oh my green’s strategic and competitive position and identify market opportunities
- Partner with engineers and designers to ideate, prioritize, and deliver great solutions for our customers and professionals
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze key metrics to inform decision-making and measure success of products
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Understand customer needs: Conduct user research and lightweight tests to scope and prioritize product initiatives
- Manage the product roadmap, timelines, and product requirements and stories
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Wear many hats and be key organizational glue
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of product management experience building consumer web/mobile products
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience; MS, MBA or PhD preferred
- Excellent user-centric design and product sense
- Excellent analytical skills to break down and solve complex problems
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Demonstrated track record of bringing order to chaos and leading without authority
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent business judgement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience working at a high-growth startup
- Experience with JIRA and other industry design and tech tools
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Full benefits are available; including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, personal & professional growth trainings, in-office massages and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages!
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We've been around for over two years and our customers love what we do. Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!