Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks into the office, where people spend a majority of their lives. We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive.
We are hiring for a full time Operations Manager for our Box Program. This role will be critical to our Box operations, as the Operations Manager is responsible for driving sales, marketing, and branding operations for the program. This position will report to our Box GM.
How do you fit into the ohmygreen puzzle? As part of the Box team this role consistently and excellently gives bliss to customers and delivers our mission day to day.
- Collaborate with Design team on Box line visuals - photographs, branded shipping, labels displays at client sites
- Implement branding product changes on Box supplies
- Assist in sales pitches, dialing in, attend sales pitches and follow up meetings
- Identify and support MK program pitches for bigger box clients
- Assist in building proposals and mock orders
- Upsell to current clients
- Administer Shipstation (tracking and delivery)
- Manage and train dedicated box pick/packer(s)
- Onboard new clients and Box Program Salesforce administrator
- Research and test new products and processes
- Process administrator - inventory, delivery log, ordering spreadsheet
- Maintain client lists and revenue reconciliation
- Partner with Finance team on client invoicing
- Support the procurement of Box supplies
- Lead email campaigns - organize, compile, create, write, edit and develop content
- Write, copy and post social media, linkedin, twitter, instagram, blog
- Create newsletter via mailchimp
- Client Specialist/ Box Administrator:
- FAQ page and client requests administrator
- Shipping/receiving administrator for product inventory
- Responsible for SKU’s
Skills / Qualifications
- Exceptional communication and client experience
- Detail-oriented, reliable, on-time, and organized
- A quick learner, proactive, and work quickly
- Must have retail/customer service/hospitality/food service experience
- ServSafe (Food Handling) certified
- 1 year experience in marketing/advertising/branding
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have a flexible schedule, open to working early, late and some weekends
- Must be able to lift 25+ lbs
- Must be able to lift 20 + lbs arms length above their head
- Must be able to stand/sit for long periods
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We've been around for over two years and our customers love what we do. Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Benefits are available for full-time hires, including 100% of medical, dental, and vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a 401k, and monthly in-office massages.