Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks into the office workplace, where people spend a majority of their lives. We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organic food start-up that delivers drinks, snacks and catering to companies like Cruise, Clever, Slack, Gusto, Zenefits and many more.
We are hiring for a Project Manager - Business Information Systems who will plan, coordinate, and direct technology-related activities within the organization. The role will liaise between the business markets and IT/Engineering to ensure that the goals of the organization are met. They are also responsible for implementing business and computer systems to meet those goals.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage a portfolio of projects according to the standards and expectations.
- Manage assigned resources as appropriate to the implementation of project related activities.
- Analyze business situations through data and verbal communications
- Prepare and maintain all project documentation such as; initiation, delivery plans and budgets.
- Develop and maintain project plans and reporting documentation as necessary to ensure timely communication and successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Ensure projects are planned and executed in-line with the following approach:
- Project team roles and responsibilities
- Risk and Issue identification and management
- System and Operational Acceptance testing
- Deployment planning, management and transition to live operation
- Training (especially on launches and refreshes)
- Operational support plans
- Ensure deliverables meet required quality standards.
- Communication lead: ensures adequate levels of documentation are produced as part of the technical solution to enable effective communication to other non technical stakeholders
- Develop and maintain Communications Plans for all projects, sharing related implications, by initiative
- Production of progress and other management reports.
- Ensure business benefits can be realized or that risks inhibiting realization are highlighted.
- Coordination of internal and external service providers as necessary to meet project timescales.
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We've been around for over two years and our customers love what we do. Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Benefits are available for full-time hires, including 100% of medical, dental, and vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, a 401k, and monthly in-office massages.