Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive.
We are hiring a full-time Delivery Crew Member. As a Delivery Crew Member, you will play an essential role in delivering an excellent customer experience by ensuring that our customers receive the right stuff, on-time, and at peak quality. We are currently operational weekdays from 8 a.m. through 8 p.m. This shift most often begins in the late-morning and continues through the evening. Some flexibility within the stated operational hours is necessary, as route start times are subject to change. This position reports to the Warehouse Manager.
If you think that you’re a great fit for our team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Preparing deliveries for shipment
- Loading van according to delivery schedule
- Operating commercial van between Brooklyn warehouse and customer locations throughout Manhattan and beyond
- Operating vehicle in compliance with all laws
- Using a handtruck to make inside deliveries
- Unloading/cleaning of equipment and vehicle upon completion of route
- Maintaining a clean and safe workspace
What We’re Looking For in a Delivery Crew Member:
- Customer service mindset
- Enjoys interacting with people while representing the company
- Comfortable learning new smartphone software
- Detail-oriented, reliable, on-time, organized
- Takes a proactive approach to work
- Comfortable working on feet
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
- Can-do attitude; does what it takes to get the job done
- Passion for healthy food and active lifestyle!
- Commercial driving experience required
- Warehouse/distribution experience is required; start-up experience a plus
- Clean DMV record
- Must be 21 years or older
- High School Diploma required
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We've been around for over three years and our customers love what we do. Our cultural values are F.O.R.C.E. (Fun, Open, Respectful, Collaborative, and Excellent). If you are passionate about your organic food and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Full benefits are available for all full-time positions; including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.
To apply, please send us your resume along with a few sentences describing why you would be a strong fit for this role. Please also confirm your availability to work weekdays between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.