Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks into the office workplace, where people spend a majority of their lives. We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an exciting opportunity to represent a fast growing organic food and wellness start-up. As an Assistant Happiness Manager (Assistant Account Manager), you will play an essential role in delivering a delightful experience to our customers, leading Happiness Ambassadors and representing the company's mission at our client sites.
This is a supervisory role that partners closely with Happiness Managers (Account Managers) to oversee a team, process improvement, ensure quality in merchandising, food safety and service excellence. This is a great opportunity to learn account management and partner with start-ups like Glassdoor, Apple, Google Fiber, Task Rabbit, SLACK, Cruise Automation, Giphy, Indeed and many more. This is a large client with many kitchens. This role is full-time.
- Oversees execution of our mission and vision through Site Leads, and Happiness Ambassadors (HA)
- Dedicated site expert on quality control and consumption at client kitchens
- Partner with Happiness Managers (HM) on budget allocation, ordering, staffing needs, recognizing and rewarding teammates, scheduling, training, coaching and mentorship of Happiness team members, and assisting in kitchen design and aesthetics
- Maintains site QC via site visits and communication with HA teams
- Assist HA's in restocking client kitchens, providing exceptional client experience, and quality control
- 1+ years in lead role working closely with managers on budget, inventory, scaling and employee schedule allocation
- 2+ years in customer service, preferably in food and beverage industry
- 6 + months experience in merchandising preferred
- A creative problem-solver who can think on their feet and make decisions quickly
- Detail-oriented, reliable, trustworthy and tactful
- Must be comfortable communicating with all employee levels
Full benefits are available; including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, personal and professional growth trainings, monthly wellness events and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages at HQ!
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We've been around for several years and our customers love what we do. Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!