Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritional drinks and snacks into the office workplace, where people spend a majority of their lives. We search for the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are hiring a full time CFO. You will directly report to the CEO.
Main responsibilities involve:
- Support fundraising
- Develop financial infrastructure for scale
- Interfacing with our customers
- Developing budget
- Creating an overall stellar financial controls environment
- A strong communicator
- IPO and / or M&A experience
- Detail-oriented, reliable, on-time, and organized
- A quick learner, proactive, and work quickly
- Inventory and cost accounting a plus
Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you think you would fit well into our team, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please send us your resume along with a few sentences describing why you would be a strong fit for this role and what your favorite food is and why.