Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks to people where they spend a majority of their lives--at work! We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure that our customers are happier, healthier and more productive.
About the Opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to represent a fast growing organic food and wellness start-up. Voted by BlueCrew in 2017 as a top organization to work for, Oh My Green fosters true partnership, collaboration and opportunities for internal promotion. We provide hands-on experience with mentorship support in client operations.
As a Happiness Ambassador, you will play an essential role in inventory management, quality control, client experience, and presentation of organic snacks and catering across the Los Angeles Area. Our operations provides service to 65 kitchens with over 12,000 people served daily. This includes companies like Apple, Google Fiber, Task Rabbit, SLACK, Cruise Automation, Giphy, Indeed and many more.
We are searching for part-time Happiness Ambassadors to work Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:30 am - 11:30 am (up to 20 hrs a week). We are looking for people who are comfortable working around the Agoura Hills area. Full time opportunities will also be available based on performance
We provide exceptional client experience and quality products to our clients. As a Happiness Ambassador, you will partner with Happiness leaders (account managers) to deliver this service by:
- Promoting company culture and values through interacting and providing clients with exceptional customer experience
- Merchandising, inventory management and restocking all of products within a timely manner with strong attention to detail - utilizing internal applications and tools
- Maintain clean and crisp client kitchens including all Oh My Green equipment and appliances
- Quality Assurance/control inspection of products including but not limited to: dry goods, beverages, perishable produce, coffee, dairy and more
- Adhere to all food safety procedures and complete all safety training and assessments
- Make lots and lots of coffee!
- Passion for our mission
- Detail-oriented, reliable, organized, forward thinking, proactive, and approachable
- Comfortable learning new software and providing feedback on applications and tools
- Customer service experience is required; start-up experience a plus
- Ability to frequently lift up to 15+ lbs, comfortable working on feet, frequent bending and lifting
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing start-up company. We love what we do and our customers love it too! Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!
Tons of growth opportunities: career pathing, cross training, promotional opportunities include to full time. Full benefits are available for all full-time positions; including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, and personal & professional growth trainings.