Our mission is to empower people to lead healthy and blissful lives. We bring delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks into the office workplace, where people spend a majority of their lives. We seek out the healthiest and tastiest foods to ensure our customers are happy, healthy and more productive.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This is an exciting opportunity to represent a fast growing organic food and wellness start-up. As a Happiness Ambassador Lead (Crew Lead), you will play an essential role in delivering a delightful experience to our customers, leading Happiness Ambassadors and representing the company's mission at our client sites.
This is a supervisory role that partners closely with Happiness Managers (Account Managers) to oversee a team, ensure quality in merchandising, food safety and service excellence. This will be a rolling schedule covering both AM and PM shifts at tech start-ups like Apple, Google Fiber, Task Rabbit, SLACK, Cruise Automation, Giphy, Indeed and many more.
- Oversee's execution of company mission and vision through Happiness Site Leads and Happiness Ambassadors - assist site leads in ordering/budgeting/headcount forecasting and staffing needs
- Maintains site quality control by visiting and auditing sites and communicating with Happiness team members
- Partner with Happiness Managers to schedule, train, coach and mentor Happiness team members
- Function as a back-up Happiness Ambassador when needed - restocking client kitchens, providing exceptional client experience, and quality control.
- 1+ years in leadership role with more than 2 direct reports - experience in scheduling employees, structured 1:1's, career mapping, employee forecasting and budget
- 2+ years in customer service, preferably in food and beverage industry
- 6 + months experience in merchandising
- A creative problem-solver who can think on their feet and make decisions quickly
- Detail-oriented, reliable, trustworthy and tactful
Full benefits are available; including 100% coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k, unlimited PTO, personal and professional growth trainings, monthly wellness events and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages at HQ!
This is a perfect way to get your foot into the door at a fast growing startup company. We've been around for several years and our customers love what we do. Our cultural values are FORCE (fun, open, respectful, collaborative, and excellent). If you are passionate about your health, organic food, nutrition and wellness and are looking for a fast-paced, fun place to work with a vibrant culture, we want you to join our team!