Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As Director of Marketing at Ohi, you will lead all marketing efforts for Ohi, and be able to build a team across brand, growth/SEO and content marketing. You will be the first marketer at the company, working directly with the CEO and CRO to build out a marketing strategy and rockstar team to massively accelerate growth. You will be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a magical post-purchase experience.
We're looking for an experienced Director of Marketing to help build out our marketing strategy to unlock significant growth. Our ideal candidate has successfully built a marketing function at early-stage tech startups in the past, and ideally has experience talking to mid-sized to enterprise scale e-commerce companies. As a player/coach, you should have experience in one of the three fields (brand, growth, content) and be comfortable managing team members with focus on the other areas. We are looking for someone who’s client obsessed, and looks to constantly better understand their needs and how Ohi can meet them. As the first marketing leader on the team, you are motivated to set a new standard for the marketing and brand functions at Ohi, and mentor/coach others to match your performance. Most importantly, you are excited to get your hands dirty and help build a world beating company.
Ohi is at an inflection point in our growth, and need a Marketing Leader to build and shape our marketing strategy.
- Work with current and prospective brand partners to understand their needs and how we can better speak to them through our campaigns.
- Design a marketing strategy alongside our CEO and CRO to accelerate brand adoption, and build Ohi into the “go-to” instant commerce solution for e-commerce brands
- Build out a team of rockstar marketers to execute on your strategy across content, growth/SEO and social.
- Implement tools and metrics to measure our success
- Lead the team to invent, A/B test and optimize customer acquisition channels to increase conversion and elevate our brand
- Own our brand across all touch points both internally and externally
- As an early stage startup, we all wear many hats, and you will be expected to be active in a variety of other areas of product, strategy and business development within Ohi
- 3+ years in a Marketing leadership role at a fast growing startup preferably in the ecommerce/B2B SaaS or logistics industry.
- Experience with a multidisciplinary skill set across different brand and consumer touch points
- Experience operationalizing a marketing team, and creating actionable insights to improve both the sales process and brand
- Experience marketing in a B2B2C environment is a huge plus
- Understands the ups-and-downs of early startups, and is willing to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Well-rounded and diverse experience in identification and engagement of top talent - proven track record of building A+ teams
- Strong communication and analytical skills - data driven is a must
- Passionate about Ohi’s mission and contributing to the success of the company
- We have grown up during Covid, and are very comfortable with the team working remotely. We will have office locations in LA, NYC and Austin for members of the team who wish to work in person
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.