Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As Head of Transportation, Last Mile at Ohi, you will be responsible for building our network of independent delivery partners, including designing the acquisition, compensation and retention strategies for them. You will have extensive experience building out delivery networks, either through freight or last-mile, and can hire and motivate a team of transportation managers to ensure smooth execution of deliveries and adherence to our KPIs.
- Develop and iterate on a scalable delivery expansion playbook to successfully onboard new platform partners to our network and expand our geographic reach
- Create and execute our go-to-market strategy for delivery partners, including best practices for sourcing and attracting great operational partners
- Evaluate and own relationships with current and potential partners, ensuring high quality onboarding experiences that set up both parties for success
- Work cross-functionally with our Engineering and Product teams to ensure the successful launch of new couriers in our network
- As an early stage startup, we all wear many hats, and you will be able to pitch into a variety of other areas of operations, strategy and growth during the early months of working at Ohi
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in a transportation role at trucking or gig-economy companies Highly analytical, able to think through problems and develop cohesive solutions
- Growth mindset - able to hustle to meet our goals
- Great management skills and ability to hire and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to succinctly articulate ideas
- Detail- and data-oriented - very comfortable working with data, conducting analysis to prove/iterate hypothesis
- Creative Problem Solver: The ability to solve problems that have not been faced before
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.