Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
Ohi is looking for an enthusiastic, analytical and detail-oriented CX Manager. You will lead all day-to-day communications with consumers and brands, bringing to life the magic of instant commerce. You’ll play a key role in defining the CX flows and Ohi’s tone of voice as well as leading an initial team of 2-3 associates.
You will report directly to our VP of Operations, and play a key role in our daily operations, from inventory coming into our locations, to outbound deliveries to consumers. You’ll be highly motivated to provide accurate and informative responses to put customers at ease, and elevate the consumer experience.
- Manage daily brand and customer communications via email, SMS and social media
- Oversee the hiring, coaching and training of the customer experience team and forecasting coverage during cyclical business periods
- Track, analyze, and report performance data (GSAT, NPS, SLAs etc.) and customer insights, holding yourself and the team accountable
- Build loyalty and trust with brands and consumers through detailed and helpful responses
- Work with our operations and engineering teams to spot patterns in CX communication and solve for the root cause
- Ensure all systems in the current tech stack are up to date and aligned with best-in-class products within the industry
- Build a world class customer service culture and instill those values into new team mates
- In addition to these responsibilities, as an early-stage startup, you will also be able to contribute to multiple other areas of the business, whether it be customer pricing, operations flows and product development
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years in a CX role in an established startup
- A great communicator and team player, able to succinctly express ideas to the wider team and brands as the face of Ohi
- Works independently to solve problems and generate solutions in stressful situations
- Demonstrated excellence in past roles, consistently going above and beyond expectations
- Highly organised and able to multitask effectively without compromising quality
- You are excited by the prospect of being in a rapidly growing organization and have the ability to adapt to its changing needs
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.