Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Ohi, you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new business opportunities that will make a critical contribution to the overall growth of the business. You will be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail, and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, more engaging, and more sustainable post-purchase experience.
- Prospect new business opportunities in the DTC e-commerce space
- Identify key decision makers to engage in lead discussions
- Qualify inbound opportunities based on business needs and platform fit
- Follow-up with leads and maintain efficient engagement processes
- Support Sales team across all functions
- 1-2+ years of experience in a sales or business development type role
- Polished and professional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build relationships
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- A natural people-person with a positive mindset and an outgoing personality
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility - you’re willing to go the extra mile
- Self-starter - can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.