Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As a Product Manager Intern at Ohi, you will be responsible for helping plan, prioritize, and execute on Ohi’s product roadmap in tight collaboration with the rest of the team. You will be part of a team who prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail, and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, more engaging, and more sustainable post-purchase experience.
You will be paired with a senior product manager, own product features that have direct impact on the business and be responsible for their success. The ideal candidate will have interest in the space and want to join Ohi full-time after graduation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop product roadmap in collaboration with various stakeholders including leadership, operations, and sales
- Develop and enhance personas to improve our understanding of the stakeholders we serve and the problems we need to solve
- Work collaboratively with engineers to execute on the product roadmap and maintain a high-quality product
- Create a detailed vision of how the various aspects of the business are combined to create a simple and consistent product that is easy for our clients to use
- Conduct regular calls with our clients and prospective clients to understand their current and intended use of our platform, and identify product opportunities
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team goals and how the team can reach them
Skills and Requirements:
- Detail oriented and able to think of product holistically
- A self-starter, able to spot opportunities and act on them
- A great communicator and team player - able to succinctly express ideas to the wider business
- Ability to quickly understand technical and operational concepts
- Data driven approach with understanding of pros and cons
- Outcome driven and able to remove barriers to enable to team to focus on moving forward
- Entrepreneurial drive and attitude, strong desire for ownership, and passion for building delightful product experiences
- Operations, Engineering or E-Commerce exposure and experience a major plus
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.