Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As Head of Strategic Partnerships at Ohi, you will lead all partnership development at Ohi, including developing our referral program and relationships with larger corporates to drive meaningful revenue growth for Ohi. You will be the first Partnerships leader at the company, working directly with the CEO and CRO to build out a strategy and massively accelerate growth. You will be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a magical, sub-hour, post-purchase experience.
- Work with CEO and CRO to build our a referral programme with top D2C investors - getting Ohi’s name out there as the go-to instant commerce solution for brands
- Design and execute a partnerships strategy with other players within the space to further embed Ohi into the D2C eco-system (think operational consultants, marketing agencies, other enablement technologies)
- Build out a broader Partnership strategy to establish Ohi as the instant commerce solution for any company looking to enable an ultra-fast consumer experience - there are endless possibilities here, from Airbnb to Snap to headless commerce
- 3+ years of experience in a sales, marketing, consulting or partnerships role
- Previous experience building out a partnerships strategy is huge plus
- Natural networker, enjoys building relationships and has a strong rolodex of relevant connections
- Organized and self-starter, thrives in an unstructured environment
- Understands the ups-and-downs of early startups, and is willing to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Strong communication and analytical skills - data driven is a must
- Passionate about Ohi’s mission and contributing to the success of the company
- We have grown up during Covid, and are very comfortable with the team working remotely. We will have office locations in LA and NYC for members of the team who wish to work in person
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.