Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As a Technical Recruiter at Ohi, you will lead all internal hiring for Ohi for both technical and non-technical roles. You will be the first internal recruiter at the company, working directly with the CEO and CTO to build out a recruitment strategy to bring in rockstar candidates as Ohi scales. You will be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a magical post-purchase experience.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Technical Recruiter to help build our US team. Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at early-stage tech startups and is eager to take on the challenge of being the first recruiter within the company as we rapidly grow our team. We insist on extremely high recruiting standards with a focus on candidate experience. You should have experience at all stages of the recruiting cycle, and a particular passion for partnering with, and closing, candidates actively in the process. As the first recruiter on the team, you are motivated to set a new standard for recruiting at Ohi, and mentor/coach hiring managers to match your performance. Most importantly, you are excited to set up processes for recruiting both technical and non-technical roles within Ohi.
- Set up referral, outreach and inbound sourcing programs to attract a diverse pipeline of rockstar candidates
- Collaborate with senior leadership to ensure a consistent recruiting processes across Sales, Business, Operations, Engineering and Product roles, focusing on providing a great interviewer and candidate experience.
- Working with hiring managers to set salary and equity bands, and ensure offers are market competitive, whilst retaining our focus on making the team owners of the business rather than employees.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with the hiring team and senior management and ensure a high close rate for candidates.
- Track and understand relevant metrics for your activity and pipeline and actively share your progress with peers and hiring teams.
- Proactively contribute to improving diversity at Ohi - ensuring we always have a diverse pipeline of candidates, and always hire the best.
- Work with senior management to set up a high quality onboarding experience and 30-60-90 plans to ensure new hires are set up for success
- As an early stage startup, we all wear many hats, and you will be able to pitch in to a variety of other areas of people management and retention during the early months of working at Ohi.
- 3+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter within a technical recruiting capacity
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Startup experience is a huge plus, especially in a similarly sized company
- Well-rounded and diverse experience in identification and engagement of top technical talent
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Passionate about Ohi’s mission and contributing to the success of the company
- BA/BS degree
- We have grown up during Covid, and are very comfortable with the team working remotely. We will have office locations in LA and NYC for members of the team who wish to work in person
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.