As a Product Designer at Ohi, you will be responsible for designing, researching, and executing on the Ohi product in tight collaboration with the rest of the team. You will be part of a team who prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail, and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, more engaging, and more sustainable post-purchase experience.
- Work collaboratively with product managers to execute on the product roadmap and maintain a well-designed and cohesive product
- Design key aspects of the product, including UI/UX and graphics
- Modify and revise existing product designs to meet the needs of changing business, client, and customer needs
- Conduct regular calls with our clients and prospective clients to understand their current and intended use of our platform, and identify usability improvement opportunities
- Develop creative new ideas for how to achieve our goals as a team
- Create a system and process for product design that scales with the company and the product
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and copywriting
- Desire to use component-based design to encourage consistency and high velocity
- A self-starter, able to spot opportunities and action them independently
- Ability to quickly understand technical and operational concepts as required to design a product around the business needs
- Outcome-driven and able to remove barriers to enable to team to focus on moving forward
- Entrepreneurial drive and attitude, strong desire for ownership, and passion for building delightful product experiences
Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.