As a Senior Software Engineer at Ohi, you will be building the technical systems and products that the business will need to quickly scale and grow. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, attention to detail, and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, more engaging, and more sustainable post-purchase experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and iterate on systems and products that our business and our clients love
- Build collaborative relationships with Operations and Sales leaders
- Bring best-in-class engineering processes into a new organization to enable the engineering team to quickly produce high-quality work
- Document your activities to enable the full engineering team to work quickly and independently
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team goals
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years working in a mostly or fully remote engineering role
- 1+ years of early-stage company experience (seed, series A preferred)
- You are stack-agnostic and willing to work with solutions that solve problems
- Desire to iterate constantly as we learn from our clients’ needs and build a product that supports all users (internal and external)
- You are able to articulate and explain technical restrictions to non-technical members of the team and explain various tradeoffs of proposed solutions
- You are self-directed and effective at managing your time across multiple priorities and projects
Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.