As a Technical Support Engineer at Ohi, you will be building the technical systems and products that the business will need to quickly scale and grow. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, attention to detail, and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, more engaging, and more sustainable post-purchase experience.
- Support the success of the Account Management and Operation teams by addressing ongoing engineering needs
- Interact with clients, supporting onboarding activities and ongoing needs
- Automate solutions to inbound requests
- Work collaboratively with other engineers to execute on the product roadmap
- Document your activities to enable the team to work quickly and independently
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team goals
Skills and Requirements:
- 1+ years experience with Python - coding experience is a must
- Desire to iterate constantly as we learn from our clients’ needs and build a product that supports them
- You have strong work ethic and are looking to learn quickly in order to overcome obstacles
- You are self-directed, effective at managing your own time across multiple priorities or projects
Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.