Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As an Account Manager at Ohi, you will lead all post-sale interactions with Ohi’s e-commerce brands, handling ongoing communication, producing reports to highlight their successes with Ohi, and looking for opportunities to expand our brand partnerships. You will be part of a team that prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail, and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, more engaging, and more sustainable post-purchase experience.
- Own all post-sale touchpoints with brands, building lasting relationships and bringing in relevant team members to ensure our brands’ success
- Be data-driven, using customer data to provide monthly reporting to our brands on performance and how they can improve
- Expand the partnerships with our brands, help them launch in new cities, expand their product ranges, and implement new features
- Conduct regular check-in and feedback sessions with our brands to understand how the product is working for them and what they would like to see improved
- In addition to these responsibilities, as an early-stage startup, you will also be able to contribute to multiple other areas of the business, whether it be customer pricing, sales plans, or product development
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years in an Account Management role in an established start-up
- A great communicator and team player, able to succinctly express ideas to the wider team and brands as the face of Ohi
- Demonstrated excellence in past roles, consistently going above and beyond expectations
- Be comfortable analyzing data, using Excel & Powerpoint to create monthly reports - being highly detail-oriented is a must
- You are excited by the prospect of being in a rapidly growing organization and have the ability to adapt to its changing needs
- Operations or E-Commerce exposure and experience a major plus
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.