Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As a Product Manager at Ohi, you will be responsible for planning, prioritizing, and executing on the Ohi product roadmap in tight collaboration with the rest of the team. You will be part of a team who prioritizes collaboration, attention to detail, and having fun. You will be part of a company that is democratizing instant commerce for all e-commerce companies, providing consumers with a faster, more engaging, and more sustainable post-purchase experience.
If you are looking for a growth opportunity within product management, and have an interest in the future of e-commerce and logistics, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop product roadmap in collaboration with various stakeholders including leadership, operations, and sales
- Work collaboratively with engineers to execute on the product roadmap and maintain a high-quality product
- Create a detailed vision of how the various aspects of the business are combined to create a simple and consistent product that is easy for our clients to use
- Conduct regular calls with our clients and prospective clients to understand their current and intended use of our platform, and identify new product opportunities
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team and company goals
- Understand the market landscape and ensure we are best-in-breed by collecting, analyzing, and communicating product gaps, as well as keeping abreast of emerging technologies suitable to our mission
- Ruthlessly prioritize features and fixes supported by analysis and essential to the customer experience
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of end-to-end product delivery experience
- Proven track record of product roadmap ownership and project management
- Entrepreneurial drive and attitude, strong desire for ownership, and passion for building delightful product experiences
- A great communicator and team player - able to succinctly express ideas to the wider business
- Detail-oriented with ability to think of product holistically
- Data-driven approach with ability to identify and clearly communicate pros and cons of various solutions
- Operations, Engineering, or E-Commerce exposure and experience a major plus
What We Offer:
- Great compensation package, including a mix of cash and equity incentives
- Full benefits package with 5 weeks PTO expected, 401k, Health, Vision & Dental
- Regular team events, both virtually and in-person
- A highly collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.