About Ogilvy Health
Ogilvy Health is focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We inspire brands and people to impact the world by keeping our audiences’ health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum. Through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities— Advertising, Experience, Public Relations, Health, and Consulting work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients.
Over the past year alone, the Ogilvy network has been recognized with the following:
- Global Network of the Year (Campaign)
- One of the “Best Places to Work” for LGBTQ+ equality (Human Right’s Council’s Corporate Equality Index)
- Agency Network of the Year (Clio Awards)
- Network of the Year (One Show)
- Global Network of the Year (LIA Awards)
- Garner Magic Quadrant Leader
- Most Awarded Agency (Influencer Marketing Awards)
- …and Ogilvy was the only agency network to secure the top rankings on both WARC’s Creative 100 and Effective 100
About the Role
Plans, coordinates and directs advertising campaigns for agency clients. Identifies and addresses changes in marketing environment, submits proposals including competitive review and yearly tactical and strategic plans. Anticipates client needs (short term / long term) and proactively addresses issues.
What You’ll Do
- Provides leadership role for client and agency product teams.
- Responsible for the strategic development and implementation of integrated marketing programs. Ensures that all professional activities are in line with the agreed upon strategic direction.
- Reviews creative development to ensure it adheres to the highest quality standards and communicates against strategy and objective across all communication channels.
- Serve as primary team interface with client marketing managers.
- Strategy liaison with client on brand and business issues working in partnership with the agency planner.
- Leads and supervises all activities between agency departments on the team.
- Reviews monthly and quarterly financial tracking reports with finance leads.
- Contributes to and leads new business efforts when appropriate.
- Supervises account services team and monitors their performance both with their client counter parts and internally with other creative, strategic, and operational departments. Distributes projects and reviews their progress continually to ensure professional growth is attained.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communicator with especially strong writing skills and experience presenting strategic and tactical plans to senior management
- Confident and organized individual who is able to apply their experience in order to provide insights and recommendations to clients
- Ability to work in team environment fostering ideas through integration and inclusion
- Sound financial skills – has prepared budgets, staffing plans, and statement / scope of work plans
- 12+ years Pharmaceutical Advertising and/or Marketing experience, HCP experience required
- Experienced manager who can effectively lead a team
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA, MPH or advanced degree preferred
How We’ll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We’ll empower you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. We’ll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We’ll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we’ll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you’ll be proud, with people you’ll be proud to call your teammates.