About Ogilvy Health
Ogilvy Health is focused on driving superior outcomes in the ever-changing healthcare environment, an increasingly complex and evolving marketplace. We inspire brands and people to impact the world by keeping our audiences’ health and wellness needs at the center of every touchpoint. Ogilvy Health delivers insight, creativity, innovation, and engagement solutions for all healthcare stakeholders, patients, and consumers across the healthcare continuum. Through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities— Advertising, Experience, Public Relations, Health, and Consulting work fluidly across 131 offices in 93 countries to bring forth world-class creative solutions for our clients.
Over the past year alone, the Ogilvy network has been recognized with the following:
- Global Network of the Year (Campaign)
- One of the “Best Places to Work” for LGBTQ+ equality (Human Right’s Council’s Corporate Equality Index)
- Agency Network of the Year (Clio Awards)
- Network of the Year (One Show)
- Global Network of the Year (LIA Awards)
- Garner Magic Quadrant Leader
- Most Awarded Agency (Influencer Marketing Awards)
- …and Ogilvy was the only agency network to secure the top rankings on both WARC’s Creative 100 and Effective 100
About the Role
At Ogilvy Health, Associate Creative Directors have risen through the ranks, know a great idea when they see it and always endeavor to transform a good idea into a great idea. They have a strong understanding of marketing and have proven capable of leading a creative team to deliver powerful and polished verbal and visual communications. They are effective in providing sound direction that enhances copy and art regardless of their native discipline. They confidently articulate ideas and creative solutions that excites/inspires the agency team and the client can embrace. They nurture and motivate their team, are passionate about creative and responsive in the face of client feedback. They have excellent management skills and demonstrate leadership qualities and the potential for future growth. They have an inspiring, confidence-building presence and can be relied upon to help manage their teams through rough waters. They have won the trust and respect of their peers and their clients.
The role demands an ability to manage the copy team for the market access group, creative development, mentoring and motivating the team, and contributing to new business growth. Demonstrated excellence in strategic thinking, creative execution, and fiscal responsibility are also needed.
What You'll Do
- In-depth familiarity with payer audiences, channels, payment models across multiple therapeutic areas (including specialty drugs), and population health
- Expertise in HUB/access services programs
- Demonstrates the organizational skills and commitment to lead significant initiatives, such as new campaign development
- Active participation/volunteering in leading new business pitches
- Actively develops/hones presentation skills and encourages team members to do the same
- Provides leadership qualities that inspire original, compelling and strategically sound verbal and visual creative solutions
- Develops/nurtures collaborative partnerships with account, planning and multidisciplinary teams
- Works closely with account/planning in development of creative briefs
- Stays on top of ever-changing and emerging technologies, marketing and healthcare trends
- Knows when to be hands-on and how/when to delegate tasks
- Contributes/influences the development of budgets and timelines
- Anticipates and effectively solves staffing needs
What You'll Need
- In-depth experience in the market access space and proven abilities leading a creative team
- Minimum of 5 years of market access marketing experience is mandatory
- chelor's degree in Advertising, Communications, Strategic Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of 10+ years healthcare advertising agency experience.
- Competency in high science promotional writing is desired; Must be able to manage direct reports.
- Experience in digital writing and strong conceptual skills required.
- Self-Motivated and able to manage many moving parts; Ability to interact with clients frequently
How We'll Support You
Ogilvy celebrates its people. Fully. Enthusiastically. Unhesitatingly. We’ll empower you with the tools you’ll need to succeed. We’ll give you the autonomy to seek out new paths and better ways of doing things. We’ll support you with colleagues who are experts in their disciplines, drawn from across the Ogilvy network. And we’ll provide opportunities for you to do work of which you’ll be proud, with people you’ll be proud to call your teammates.