Ogilvy was founded in 1948 by David Ogilvy. David created a culture that deeply respects and cares about its people and clients. Our mission is to inspire people and brands to make an impact and we are committed to attracting, growing, and retaining the best talent in the industry.
There are several ongoing initiatives within Ogilvy Health outside of client work that you can choose to get involved in including our culture and social team and our various fantastic DEI groups, created to champion diversity in the industry, our agency and our work.You will discover that we are a very friendly, non-hierarchical, eclectic team, bound together by a desire to do the best work of our lives.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Executive with a solid background in healthcare PR to join us. Due to organic growth across accounts, we’re looking for support across two established teams – one in oncology and the other across a range of autoimmune diseases. The teams are well established and have strong existing client relationships. Perhaps your an Account Executive looking for a step up or you're already a Senior Account Executive but ready for a change.
The range of activities undertaken is broad including social media campaigns targeting the public and healthcare specialist audiences, data media outreach and franchise-level initiatives establishing the client as a key player in oncology. You will have plenty of scope to implement your creativity and ideas. If you want to be part of a fun, award winning and ambitious team then apply today.
We offer flexible hybrid working and are open to speaking with candidates who can comfortably travel to either London, Oxford, or Manchester two days per week.
What You’ll Do
You're someone who builds strong client relationships through your meticulous delivery of a variety of projects and campaigns. You will help to lead some projects, whilst driving and supporting other team members to deliver projects in parallel. You will work closely and seamlessly across the business, ensuring relevant strategic, creative and production resource is scheduled and utilised effectively.
What You’ll Need
We would like to hear from curious individuals who are fascinated by communications and are not afraid to put their ideas forward.
- You're a detail-orientated problem solver, with great organisational skills and you love to get things 'over the line'
- You have strong presentation and communication skills
- You can remain calm and keep focus when there's a lot going on
- You have a passion for healthcare PR
- You have experience of implementing disease awareness campaigns, brand initiatives and utilising social media.
- You are great at writing, producing press releases and pitching to journalists
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off - after 2 years service you can purchase up to an additional 5 days per year
- Enhanced parental leave
- A generous pension scheme - you pay 4% we pay 6%, our contributions increase post-probation up to 10.5%
- Private medical cover (Bupa) OR dental cover OR a monthly leisure allowance of £45 to spend on your health & wellbeing
- A fantastic Employee Assistance Programme provided by LifeWorks, which offers support, expert advice and specialist counselling
- Help at Hand - quick free access to a remote GP, mental health support, physio or a medical 2nd opinion
- Free 1-2-1 Coaching - online coaching for your professional or personal growth provided by Thrive Partners
- A comprehensive L&D programme