Account Managers at OfferZen are the owners of the relationships we’ve built with the 1000+ companies that use our platform to grow their tech teams. Your role is pivotal to providing support and empowering our client companies throughout the process of finding the perfect candidate on the OfferZen platform.
Working as an Account Manager at OfferZen, you’ll also be exposed to hundreds of companies, and learn how they operate internally.
What you’ll do
As Account Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of companies hiring on OfferZen, from Startups to Enterprises. You’ll be ensuring that each of your companies is consistently receiving the maximum value from our platform. You will:
- Build many deep and lasting relationships with a wide variety of customer stakeholders.
- Provide new companies with an amazing onboarding experience and help them to quickly find their first success on OfferZen.
- Consistently delight companies and ensure that they keep working with us.
- Develop a deep understanding of the challenges our customers face so we can constantly improve our platform and processes.
- Work on constantly improving our internal and company-facing processes to ensure we’re always raising the bar in terms of customer experience.
- Working closely with OfferZen Talent Advisors to facilitate successful, long-lasting placements on OfferZen.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you:
- Have a university degree (or dropped out for an interesting reason).
- Have at least 2 years experience in either Tech Agency Recruitment, Account Management at a Recruitment Agency, or AccountManagement at a Software company
- Have 2+ years work experience (bonus if in sales, account management)
What it's like to work here
We love to do fun stuff together. We are focused on building a connected tribe and a sense of belonging. We value unique and diverse approaches and ensure we create opportunities to share and learn from each other. We have regular online events, show and tells and a book club as well as regional and annual off-site events.
We're dedicated to authenticity: We treat people as people, caring personally and speaking openly. We foster low-ego behaviour - we own our mistakes as well as our victories. We're never about blame. We're always about honesty, learning and continuous improvement. We ensure lots of transparency and visibility. From OKRs and strategy to analytics and company performance numbers, it's all available for you to see and understand.
We're passionate about learning and levelling up: Everyone at OfferZen strives for a growth mindset. We read books, listen to podcasts, share expertise obsessively, then take on hard challenges with smart guidance and support. When things go wrong, we look for the learning and how to improve.
We’re all about balance: We believe that maintaining a healthy balance between home and work is the key to feeling happier and more productive. We work fully remote and also offer 20 days of leave a year which are available to use from the time you start.
The OfferZen Story
OfferZen is on a mission to improve the experience of finding work for people involved in making software, from developers to designers and data scientists through the utilisation of our world class online recruitment marketplace. We do this by flipping the traditional recruitment model on its head and getting companies to reach out to candidates with upfront offers.
Over the last 5 years, we have managed to make a large dent in the South African online tech recruitment marketplace – and we're speeding up. We have a team of 100+ people with offices in both Cape Town and Amsterdam. At 5 years young, we’re still in an exciting start up phase which allows us to develop new and exciting ideas, innovate our product, and think creatively about solving real problems.
*This role can be based locally or remotely - we welcome all applicants based in South Africa.
If all of the above sounds like you, or even if it doesn’t but you think you would be great anyway, we’d love to hear from you and have a conversation. Please apply and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we are able.