OfferUp is dedicated to building the simplest and most trustworthy way for people to buy and sell in their communities. Every year, millions of people use OfferUp to buy and sell locally, resulting in billions of dollars of local commerce. As the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., our iOS and Android app has been in the top five most popular shopping apps lists for more than three years. Join us as we build the marketplace of the future and reinvent local commerce by helping consumers uncover value through simplicity and trust.
At a Glance
- 90M+ Downloads
- Geekwire App of Year
- 15+ percent of adults in key markets like Los Angeles, Seattle, Miami and Las Vegas use OfferUp every month
About the role:
OfferUp is seeking an experienced Senior Enterprise Account Executive to lead the charge in its Autos Vertical. This role is pivotal in defining our offering for both Franchise auto dealerships and large group dealerships across the country and creating a stable book of satisfied customers. This is an exciting opportunity for the confident, self-starter salesperson who likes to navigate unchartered territory and influence the entire sales strategy and product for an entire company.
Here’s more of what you will get to do:
- Drive specific product revenue within the OfferUp Autos accounts.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Execute in-person meetings (or virtual demos) with potential clients and lead presentations from open to close.
- Work alongside the Account Management team to service clients and provide in-depth analysis of performance monthly.
- Prospect and maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Sales Operations to ensure the voice of the customer is incorporated into the overall business direction
- Lead, track, and report on all prospecting activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 25-40 calls a day in order to secure new business by selling Licensed Auto Dealers to the OfferUp Automotive Program.
- Research and prospect new customers
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- Minimum 8+ years of account executive/account management experience within the Autos Industry and digital marketing technology solutions.
- Expertise in selling solutions to both business and IT partners.
- A solid track record of selling complex enterprise solutions.
- Effective analytical and computer skills.
- Excellent communication and executive presentation skills with a world class customer service approach.
- Experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
- Demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, acting as a liaison with all other organizations within OfferUp including Operations, Production & Marketing.
- Experience in both short and long sales cycle
- Creative, problem-solving approach.
- Competitive drive, optimism and confidence
Helpful, but not required:
- Knowledge of the automotive dealer industry
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally and we’ve built a dynamic team to do it. To learn more about what it’s like to work at OfferUp, check out our blog: https://blog.offerup.com/tagged/culture
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.